Every Bride has a dream of a wedding day where everything runs smoothly and according to plan.
Let us help you make your dream wedding day come true!!
Kenjara Lodge caters for small weddings only, our venue can accommodate maximum 80 people. Our venue is a thatch wooden function room, with a choice of two areas to get married one being on the wooden deck adjacent to the Function Room or alternatively a Thatch Open Chapel below the Function Room.
Chapel & Reception:
Our Reception area is in a Thatch Room and the Chapel is on the a Wooden Deck extended from the Reception Room.
The Reception Room and Wooden Deck can each seat maximum 80 guests which will include a small dance floor. The Deck is draped along with the Function Room.
Alternatively we have a Small Open Plan Chapel below the Function Room, where your
Guest sit out on the grass underneath a canopy of trees.
The following is included in the venue hire cost:
· Standard Crockery, Cutlery and Glassware per setting
· Tables and Chairs
· White Chair Covers
· Maroon & Burnt Orange Tie Backs
· Standard Tablecloths (Black & White Only)
· Overlays (Burgundy, Silver, Burnt Orange Only)
· Table and Standard Tablecloth for Registry Table, Cake Table, Gift Table and Welcome Drinks Table
· Fairy Lights behind lace on three windows
· 1 x Jug of Juice per table
· 1 x Bottle of Champagne per table
· Welcome Drink Old Brown Sherry—Served on a Sherry Tree
· Red Carpet
· 1 x Barman
· 2 to 3 Waiters depending on size of wedding
· Full Bar Service except the Bar Person
· Room for the Bride & Bridesmaids to get ready in before the wedding
· Buffet (Choice of 2 x Starters, 2 x Meats, 2 x Vegetables, 2 x Starch, 2 x Salads and 2 x Desserts and Homemade Bread)
The following is excluded in the venue hire cost:
· Bar—We are fully licensed. Rates are charged at the current rate at the time of your wedding. A bar limit can be requested or this can be a cash bar. NO drinks can be brought onto the premises.
· Corkage— A corkage fee of R40.00 per bottle will be charged for Wine or Champaign that you want to bring yourself.
· Overlays (If you request any other colour other than what we have)
· Tiebacks (If you request any other colour other than what we have)
· Decor and Additional Draping
· Entertainment—Will be subject to approval from the lodge. Music level must be turned down at midnight.
· Additional Fairy Lights
· Wedding Cake
· Damages to Linen or any other damages
· Surcharge after 12:00 midnight—R300.00 per hour
· Bar Charges
At an additional cost we can assist you with an Honeymoon Suite' which is a Double Room for the Bride and Groom on the evening of their wedding, the room has their own private entrance, with a small wooden deck and has an en-suite bath and shower. Room will be decorated with rose petals, flowers, chocolates, a bottle of Champagne. Also included is a lovely breakfast for the 2 of you the following morning!
Additional night/s stay prior to the wedding or after the wedding can be arranged at an extra cost.
ROOM TO GET READY IN
A room for the bride and bridesmaids to get ready in can be arranged and is included in the venue hire cost, if you would like to stay the night before the wedding we can quote you accordingly, special rates apply when your wedding is booked with us. We can also arrange snacks and drinks while you are getting ready.
ACCOMMODATION FOR GUESTS
We have 14 lovely rooms including the Romantic Suite, all rooms are en-suite, TV’S and Tea & Coffee Facilities, this are perfect for guests attending your wedding that are travelling from far and do not want to drive home. We offer a special rate to your guests staying in our accommodation. We have 8 Family Rooms (out of the 14 rooms) which are perfect for families. Rate will include a Full English Breakfast.
WE CAN QUOTE ON THE FOLLOWING EXTRAS:
· Welcome Eats
· Additional drinks on Tables
· Table Cloths & Overlays (If you request an alternative colour)
· Chair Covers & Tie Backs (If you request an alternative colour)
· Menus and Wedding Stationery
· Wedding Cake
· Flowers (Bridal Bouquet, Buttonholes, Corsages', Flower arrangements for tables, Rose Petals)
· Romantic Honeymoon Destinations
· Additional Decor and Draping
For more information on our wedding package, please contact us on:
Tel: +27 11 957 0012
Fax: +27 11 957 0218
TEL: +27 11 957 0012
FAX: +27 11 957 0218